2018 Simplicity Courier 23/48 (2691321)
Along with the exclusive Suspension Comfort System™ and commercially-inspired features such as fully-welded frames and a rugged front axle, the all new Courier™ Zero Turn Mower also brings new levels of utility to the yard through an integrated rear cargo bed+ (standard on most models).
- Commercially-Inspired Design: A fully-welded steel frame, thick-walled pivoting front axle, durable mower deck and ball bearings in the castor spindles ensure durability and a quality cut for years to come. Plus, an integrated parking brake adds even more convenience and ease-of-use.
- More Than Just A Zero Turn Mower: Though it offers a great quality of cut, the integrated rear cargo bed+ along with its other great features make the Courier™ a versatile workhorse in a category of its own.
- Mower Deck Options: Deep profile or fabricated mower decks with fixed rollers assure excellent quality of cut leaving behind a beautiful lawn. The fabricated decks include a lifetime limited warranty.**
- Briggs & Stratton Professional Series™ Engine: This 23 or 25 gross hp*, 724cc engine features ReadyStart® no prime, no choke starting system, which allows for easy automotive-style key-starts, time after time.
- Foot-Operated Height-Of-Cut: Easily adjust between 13 different height-of-cut positions from 1.5 to 4.5 inches.
- SCS™: The exclusive Suspension Comfort System™ complete with front or front & rear suspension allows you to feel 25% less impact while operating, resulting in enhanced comfort versus a non-suspension zero turn mower. Plus, an ergonomic mesh seat keeps you cool and comfortable. Note: Results of suspension depend on grass/yard conditions.
- Model: 2691321
- Engine Brand: Briggs & Stratton
- Start Type: Key
- Cylinders: 2
- Engine Displacement (cc): 724
- Battery(cca): 230
- Ground Speed-Fwd (mph): 0-7.0
- Brake: Integrated
- Front Tires (in): 11 x 4 - 5
- Rear Tires (in): 20 x 10 - 8
- Suspension: Front & Rear
- Mower Deck Type: Fabricated
- Height-of-Cut Positions: 13-Foot Assist
- Blade Engagement: Electric PTO Switch
- Anti-Scalp Wheels: 2 Front/Rear Roller
- Cargo Bed +: Standard
- Headlights: Optional
- Cup Holder: Standard
- Rear Bumper: Standard, Steel Rear
- Assembled Width (in): 59
- Consumer Warranty (Product) **: 3-Years
- Fabricated Mower Deck Warranty **: Lifetime
- Warranty Consumer Engine Info: Lifetime
- Marketing Model: 23/48
- Engine Model: Professional Series™ V-Twin
- Power Rating *: 23
- Choke/Throttle: ReadyStart® - No Prime, No Choke
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 3
- Transmission Type: Hydro-Gear® EZT®
- Ground Speed-Rev (mph): 0-4.0
- Frame: 12-Gauge Steel
- Front Axle: Pivoting, Welded Steel
- Seat: Mid-Back Mesh
- Cutting Width (in): 48
- Height-of-Cut (in): 1.5-4.5
- Number of Blades: 3
- Mower Deck Removal: Frame Mounted
- Spindle: Cast-Aluminum
- Steering: Twin-Levers
- Fuel Level Indicator: Sight
- Assembled Length (in): 72
- Roll Over Protection (ROPS): N/A
- Assembled Height (in): 42
- Commercial Warranty (Product) **: 90-Days
- Cargo Bed†: Make the Courier™ a versatile zero turn mower with the addition of a cargo bed. Comes standard on most models. Capacity: 50 lbs.
- Cargo Bed Accessories: The cargo bed's rail system accommodates third party ATV/UTV accessories such as tool clamps or cargo nets for even more functionality.
- Twin Grass Catcher: This system collects grass clippings into two removable, easy-to-empty bags for a clean finish. Available for 42", 44", 48", and 52" mower deck size. Capacity: 6.5 bushels
- Mulching Kit: Our innovative mulching kit reduces grass clippings and returns them to your lawn. Available for 42", 44", 48" and 52" mower decks.
- Zero Turn Headlight Kit: Use the front headlight kit for better evening visibility while cutting the grass with your zero turn mower.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Briggs & Stratton
- Horse Power
- 23 hp
- Engine Type
- Professional Series™ V-Twin
- 724 cc
- Hydro-Gear® EZT®
- Wheel Size
- 20 x 10 - 8 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 3 gal.
- Deck Size
- 48 in.